Visiting the Pharmacy
If you or a family member have flu like symptoms such as high temperature, cough, shortness of breath and have reason to believe you may have come into contact with the covid 19 virus in the last 14 days, please do not visit the pharmacy as a precautionary measure.You can PHONE US for advice or PHONE NHS 111
The Government are advising the public on how to slow the spread of coronavirus.
Be Protected and Stay Safe
1. Wash hands regularly using SOAP and WATER.
Thorough hand washing with ANY soap is effective.
ALWAYS wash hands after returning home and before eating
2. Use alcohol hand gel regularly when outside your home.
3. Do not touch your face, including eyes, mouth or nose with your hands
4. Clean surfaces regularly with a bleach based product
5. Use tissues to cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing OR use your arm.
Be Protected / Stay Safe
• a thermometer to check your temperature should you feel unwell
• paracetamol (if safe for you to take)
• consider taking vitamin C which can support your immune system
Regularly review the links provided to keep up to date with information on the developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Get Your Flu Jab with Swettenham Chemists
Let us know if you would like to get your flu vaccination with us and we will organise your booking. Free on the NHS for anyone over 50 (before 31.03.2022) and for people who are pregnant or have certain medical conditions.Request Your Flu Jab